myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of company Active Directory forests – GPOs, CA, DNS, etc.
- Administration of Windows servers – both in physical and virtual infrastructure
- Design, build and administering new Hyper-V clusters and physical servers
- Research, test and implement different automation tools and software suites (System Center, ADSS, ADAudit, etc.)
You are the perfect fit for this position if you have:
- Strong knowledge in Windows Server administration (2016 – 2019) – DNS, DHCP, RDS, Failover Clustering, WSUS, WDS, etc.
- Strong knowledge in MS Active Directory – GPO`s, CAs, DNS, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies – Hyper-V desirable
- Experience with Fiber/iSCSI storages and connectivity
- Experience with monitoring tools – Zabbix, Wazuh, OSSEC, Grafana
- Problem-solving skills with server applications in Windows environments
- Any MSSQL Administration skills will be considered as an advantage
- Any Network Administration related skills will be considered as an advantage
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!