Web / Graphic Designer
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
Your challenges will be to:
- Work together with marketers.
- Create beautiful and easy to use interfaces for our web applications.
- Participate in the creative process of generating ideas and building concepts.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications.
- Create print-ready visuals.
You will do best in this position if you have:
- More than 1 year of experience in web design/graphic design.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD (or similar), Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledgeable about interactive design, layout and typography.
- High attention to detail across all your deliverables.
- Time management skills with ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Good English communication skills.
A plus would be to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of UX best practices
- Motion design experience (Adobe After Effects)
We would gladly offer you:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If you like what you read please send us a CV in English and your portfolio.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process.