A good camera and an inspiring message are not enough for a good video – we need you!
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
Innovation, creativity and the ability to show that myPOS distinguishes from the others on the market are only a small part of the strengths that make our Marketing team what they are! To give life to our videos! To make them funny, interesting, eye catching, to make people remember us in just 30 seconds!
Do you think you can do it?
Working within the Marketing and Design Team, under the guidance of senior team members, to perform and execute the following tasks for various media formats:
- Video Editing: commercials, promo videos, interviews, event videos
- Motion Graphics: how-to videos, animations, graphical elements, typography, green screen and live action video effects
- Shooting: Assistance in lighting setup, camera operation, and audio recording
You will fit best if you:
- Have strong Adobe Premiere and After Effects skills
- Have good working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator as it applies video post-production
- Have experience and technical knowledge for cameras and shooting
- Have good time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Are able to work within a team environment and independently
Would be a plus if you are familiar with:
- Color Grading, Sound design, Social Media export format and settings
- Have experience with Cinema 4D
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
- Apply by sending us a CV in English.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your experience
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!