UX & UI Designer
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 100,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 200 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a UX & UI Designer with us?
In the current role you will be challenged to:
- Participate in the creative process of generating ideas and building concepts
- Design flows and experiences that improve product usability
- Translate concepts into cross-device UI mockups
- Define consistent UI style guides and page layouts
- Work with designers, product managers and engineers to ensure all specifications are met
- At least 2 years of experience working as an UX & UI Designer
- Experience designing for consumer facing native apps – iOS & Android
- Proficiency in working with Adobe CC suite (We mainly use Adobe XD) or other relative design software
- Possess clean, elegant and innovative design sense
- Basic knowledge of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Ability to create user flows, prototypes and high-fidelity mockups
- Good communication and team working skills
A plus would be to have:
- In-house experience focused on digital software products
- Experience in conducting user research
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!