UI Designer – Mobile Apps
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a UI Designer with us?
In the current role you will be challenged to:
- Participate in the creative process of generating ideas and building concepts
- Translate sketches, low and high-fidelity wireframes into complete visual compositions and clickable prototypes
- Create flows and experiences that improve application usability
- Define consistent UI styles and screen layouts for the applications you are responsible for
- Work with designers, product managers and engineers to ensure all specifications are met
- At least 2 years of experience for consumer facing native apps – Android & iOS
- Proficiency in working with Adobe CC suite (especially Adobe XD) or other relative design software
- Possesses clean, elegant and innovative design sense and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of user-centered design principles, material design and human interface guidelines
- Good communication and team working skills
A plus would be to have:
- In-house experience focused on digital software products
- Experience in conducting user research
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Portfolio that demonstrates your experience
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!