Transaction Monitoring Executive
myPOS is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
Because we know there’s a story behind every payment and we choose to believe it brings a change for a better world.
And because we grow fast, we want you to be part of our upcoming growth vision, development and challenges!
Is this you?
Finding just a good job is simply not good enough. You want your skills, passion and extra efforts to be noticed and put to good work. You want to see yourself grow on daily basis, because you know life is all about excelling.
Some of the challenges for the position will be:
- Analysing alerted payments or transfers for potential Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing risks;
- Investigating customer transactions as part of periodic and event-driven customer KYC reviews;
- Compiling and advising on investigation data related to alerts.
- Own and maintain the content of myPOS automated transaction monitoring systems
- Keep abreast of existing and new financial crime typologies;
- Maintain a register for testing new rules or typologies prior to their release;
- Document and maintain operational policies, practices and processes.
- Observe industry trends and speak up about potential opportunities to improve myPOS tools, processes and products
The perfect fit would have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Fluency in English (bot verbal and in writing)
- Previous experience in Transaction Monitoring would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in the financial services industry or in Correspondent Banking would be considered as an advantage
- A structured approach to the investigations of alerts, with the ability to translate complex data into clear and engaging messages
- A working knowledge of Financial Crime frameworks, policies, procedures and processes would be considered a strong advantage
- Interrogative skills
- Analytical mind able to piece information together, to identify networks and see potential connected relationships
- Able to present an evidence-based case clearly and succinctly
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!