Transaction Monitoring Analyst
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 450 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As a Transaction Monitoring Analyst, you will be part of the newly formed Transaction Monitoring Unit within the Risk Department in myPOS and will work in close collaboration with the Head of Transaction Monitoring.
- Review and analyze system-generated daily alerts and internal escalations for suspicious activity (fraud and money laundering patterns, etc.)
- Conduct detailed review of the client transactional activity and account behavior (including reviews of multiple associated accounts if any), request additional information where needed
- Document the results of the review with appropriate dispositioning and escalate to the responsible teams (when necessary)
- Contribute to the enhancements of the applicable rules, policies and processes, templates, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve issues related to acquiring and issuing
- Provide regular and/or ad-hoc management reports
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned, such as regulatory audits and examinations, internal audits, etc.
- Experience with transaction monitoring/screening within rules-based system
- Previous experience within risk, fraud and/or credit evaluation.
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills. Working with analytical/statistical tools, advanced data sets, pivot tables, statistical functions will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Notolytix NOTO solution is a plus
- SQL experience will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience with card schemes (issuing and acquiring) is a plus
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level is a plus
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics or similar.
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Detail-oriented, organized and eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment individual
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Working on shifts as well as on weekends and holiday
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30)
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Risk Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Transaction Monitoring Analyst – night shifts Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Senior Chargeback Expert Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Transaction Monitoring Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Senior Chargeback Expert Varna, BulgariaFull Time