Who are we?
myPOS is afintech with activities in 30 European countries. myPOS Netherlands is thefast-growing sales organization of payment solutions in the Netherlands. Wesell directly to end users and to resellers. Our corporate culture is open,collegial and flexible. A ‘can do’ mentality is central.
The paymentsolutions are among the most modern on the European market. In addition to thetraditional payment terminals and PSP services, the high degree ofintegrability into other systems and the many extra services distinguish myPOSfrom the current providers.
We have threelocations in the Benelux: Amsterdam, Antwerp and Tilburg. To accelerate growthin the Netherlands, we want to expand the team in Amsterdam with two TelesalesProfessionals.
What will you be doing?
As a TelesalesProfessional at myPOS you are responsible for approaching prospects, preparingquotes and closing deals:
• Approachingprospects by telephone;
• Offeringexisting and new products or services;
• Obtain andinventory all relevant information;
• Advisingpeople during telephone campaigns;
•Customer-friendly handling of telephone questions and requests;
• Closing adeal and ensuring correct administrative processing;
• Achieve teamresults together with your colleagues;
• The recordingand processing of customer contacts via email, chat and telephone;
• Processinginformation in the CRM, operational systems and financial administration
Who are you?
We are lookingfor an enthusiastic colleague with:
• Excellentsocial and communication skills.
• A flexibleand collegial attitude, appropriate within a structured environment;
• A talent forturning attributes into customer benefits;
• Anindependent and proactive attitude;
• A positiveand optimistic attitude and the ability to deal with a ‘No’;
• MBO work andthinking level;
• Preferablyrelevant experience in a telephone sales function of a telecom provider orIT-related companies;
• Demonstratedknowledge of and affinity with mobile information technology or telecom and thewillingness to expand this knowledge;
• Experiencewith and knowledge of automated systems such as CRM systems, financial systemsand Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word;
• Interested intechnology and the latest developments;
• Goodknowledge of Dutch and preferably English, both verbally and in writing;
What do we offer?
• Market-basedsalary with a royal variable remuneration;
• Everyopportunity to develop and grow;
• Full-timeposition for a longer period of time with the possibility of permanentemployment;
• 29 vacationdays;
• Extensivefunction-related training and education;
• Excellentpension scheme;
• Work locationis Amsterdam;
Have we piquedyour interest? Apply now by submitting your C.V. + send motivation email@example.com for the attention of Anthony. We will contact you assoon as possible! For questions you can call 0137820990.