Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian
At myPOS, we believe that all businesses owners and entrepreneurs must have the chance to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 100, 000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our Sales Team in Varna.
As a Telesales Agent, you will work within our Sales Team to grow our client base and build long-lasting and fruitful relationships with SMEs within your dedicated markets.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Telesales Agent.
Your main challenges will include:
- Gain and maintain sufficient product and industry knowledge to represent the company and contribute to the professional image of the company.
- Contact cold and hot leads via phone and email and conduct sales of the myPOS service and payment terminals.
- Upsell products from the company’s portfolio to new and existing clients.
- Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing concerns about purchased products.
- Update the dedicated CRM during or after every contact with clients or prospects.
- Complete forms and record logs to create accurate, detailed files for each customer, providing insight into the target audience and what they want from the company.
- Follow the company’s standards to maintain high quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player! Boost morale in the office by encouraging other sales representatives and adopting a team mentality within the Sales Department.
- Report any necessary changes to equipment or processes that will boost productivity and efficiency and cut back on wasted costs
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in at least one additional foreign language: French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of technology and software integrations;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions will be considered a strong advantage;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
CRM Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time