Talent Acquisition Specialist
A bit more about myPOS:
Our mission is to enable every business to take advantage of new technologies and innovative payment solutions to meet the challenges, opening new paths to success. The latest technologies, the imagination and experience of our team, create a new business reality in which payments are based on innovation, freedom, flexibility and growth opportunities.
Behind the myPOS brand today are more than 300 employees, a network of over 200 distributors, thousands of sales agents and experience centers in 10 top locations throughout Europe.
We believe that one of the most important things when we talk not only about business, but about ourselves, is that we are extremely dynamic. The comfort zone ends with the first step in myPOS, because we do not work with frames here. With a great deal of creativity and new ideas, we manage to adapt to the constant changes that the field requires. Although we believe in the power of the individual approach, we rarely work alone. The team is an important part of any process, which determines the active sharing of experience, opinions and ideas. At the core of what we create is that it has a meaning, value and a positive effect on our customers.
Our HR team:
We aim to provide the best experience to potential and current employees from the very first point of contact through the whole period of their career at myPOS. It is vital for us to build long-term relationships with our colleagues and to be accessible and open-minded point of contact for their everyday challenges, success stories and ideas. We are fully engaged in building a culture where everybody feels welcome and appreciated.
Our team is looking to expand with a go-to person approaching work with a smile and positive mindset.
Do you feel like joining such team as Talent acquisition Specialist? See below what you can expect and how we see the perfect profile.
You will be challenged to:
- Implement all stages of recruitment process – from screening applications to onboarding.
- Establish a relationship with hiring managers and work closely to ensure the best profile to fit the role.
- Develop employer’s presence on all recruitment platforms and social media.
- Build your network and act as a myPOS ambassador to potential candidates.
- Implement a strategy for pool of candidates for frequently filled positions.
- Follow all online and on-site trends and initiate presentation of the company.
- Support the team in all HR related activities;
- Prepare reports about recruitment processes.
- Be a go-to person and happiness ambassador. Initiate and assist with company events organization, teambuildings, etc.
The profile we are looking for:
- Experience in recruitment of various roles. Work in BPO, Financial institution, IT outsourcing company and experience in international recruitment would be considered a strong advantage.
- Great use of English – both written and spoken.
- Relevant higher education.
- Feeling confident in conducting interviews – both behavioral and technical.
- Experience in headhunting and in partnerships with HR/Recruitment agencies and Universities would be a plus.
- Proactiveness in terms of candidates sourcing and employer branding initiatives.
- Tech recruitment experience would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adaptability to dynamic atmosphere.
- Confident with MS Office pack.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!