Strategic Initiatives & Business Operations Associate
myPOS was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty vision; to truly simplify money, so businesses can focus on what matters most in life.
At myPOS, our mission is to empower small businesses around the world with innovative end-to-end financial knowledge and solutions. Since 2016, we’ve helped tens of thousands of merchants build sustainable businesses and live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from nano and micro merchants, family-owned businesses to small businesses creating jobs and value across Europe.
But we’re just getting started.
The BizOps team is focused on solving some of myPOS’ most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. You will work collaboratively across Go-To-Market, Product and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner and is comfortable with ambiguity.
When we started myPOS, we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life. With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments. Join us as a Product Manager – Business Development if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career!
What excites you:
- Initiating, managing and successfully executing new, cross-functional initiatives that increase alignment and create synergies across myPOS
- Partnering with other teams and functions to improve efficiency, productivity and performance
- Developing and tracking key company KPIs to drive execution and identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Identifying and assessing the viability of new business opportunities, strategic initiatives and partnerships for myPOS
- In partnership with business leaders, identify and accelerate the strategy, implementation, project management and operationalisation of key initiatives across myPOS
- Effectively build and maintain consensus, define success, ruthlessly prioritise, day-to-day manage and work cross functionally across several teams and functions at myPOS to deliver outcomes
- Providing intellectual leadership through data driven business analyses to develop concrete solutions or recommendations or identifying gaps and inefficiencies
- Developing strong relationships with myPOS executives, collaborating with them effectively and becoming a trusted thought partner on critical decisions / areas of their function
- Developing a broad understanding of myPOS’ overall business and a deeper understanding of at least 2-3 functional areas
- Serving as coach / mentor and be informally involved in the professional development journey of members of the organisation and the BizOps team
- Identify and initiate projects aimed at supporting company growth and accomplishment of company strategies and goals
What excites us:
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 2-3 years of experience including 1+ years of investment banking, management consulting or investing
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organisation at all levels
- Ability to drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Strong analytical skills (SQL or willingness to learn)
- Ability to drive projects cross-functionally, build consensus and work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Effective stakeholder management, leadership presence and ability to influence
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- Daily food allowance
- Exciting teambuilding events;
We evaluate what to pursue, craft strategies to maximise impact and help teams deliver market success.
- Place: Work from anywhere
- Commitment: Full time
- Team: Product
- Availability to travel and work across multiple global markets and time zones.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (5)
Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Corporate Development Associate BulgariaFull Time
Product Manager, Core Consumer BulgariaFull Time
Business Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Product Manager – Business Development Varna, BulgariaFull Time