Store Sales Assistant
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which enable businesses of all types and sizes to accept payments.
Over 80,000 clients in various European countries trusted us and we have strong team of dedicated professionals to create the future of payments.
So, do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Sales Store Assistant.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involve in receiving new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and German
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school graduate
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
Responsible for: N/A
Reporting to: Store Manager Vienna & Assistant Store Manager Vienna
Travel required: Yes -as needed for training.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Similar jobs (6)
Consultor comercial (Lisbon, Portugal)Full Time
Key Account Manager with French Varna, BulgariaTemporary
Store Sales Assistant London, United KingdomFull Time
ISV Sales Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Retail Sales Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Vienna, AustriaFull Time