Store Sales Assistant
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which enable businesses of all types and sizes to accept payments.
Over 80,000 clients in various European countries trusted us and we have strong team of dedicated professionals to create the future of payments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and driven individual to join a team of experienced retail Sales Assistants within a leading financial technology company in Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, a natural ability to build rapport and provide high class customer service. A proven track record of over-achieving sales targets and KPI’s; ideally coming from a Sales background, (preferably selling B2B).
As our sales assistant you will play a pivotal role in contributing to the future growth and success of the business by educating and consulting merchants on the myPOS Platform and the different solutions we provide to help them grow.
With uncapped earning potential, there is excellent career potential as the business grows in the UK and expands internationally!
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction to new and existing customers, through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Generating prospect lists for outbound business development
- Coordinating sales activity, including diary management of pre and post-sale activities.
- B2B sales – both over the telephone and face to face
- Develop and qualify new business opportunities within the UK market
- Create and run campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- To create, update and maintain accurate opportunities through Sales pipeline
- Maintain a positive business relationship to ensure future sales
- Responding to email correspondence and telephone enquiries from both colleagues and customers
- Accurately demonstrate knowledge of all products and services along with the features and benefits.
- Keep up to date with product information
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of myPOS beliefs, brand and products
- General Administrative support
- Ability to build a rapport with potential clients via any medium
- Proven working experience in retail, B2C, B2B or Direct sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- Be able to deal with objection handling
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- Ability to work on own initiative (Self Sufficient and Driven)
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach
- Dynamic, confident and engaging personality
- Highly motivated, hardworking and focused
- Basic administration skills
- Problem solving skills
- A genuine curiosity about people and business
- Multilingual (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Bulgarian, Romanian)
- Experience in technology sales retail
- Great work life balance (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri(except for business events))
- Great progression with exciting career opportunities
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full training provided
- Pension contribution
- Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic + Bonus
Travel required: Yes – As needed for training
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!
Similar jobs (21)
Consultor comercial (Lisbon, Portugal)Full Time
Key Account Manager with French Varna, BulgariaTemporary
ISV Sales Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Retail Sales Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Berlin, GermanyFull Time
Sales Executive Berlin, GermanyFull Time
Sales Store Manager Madrid, SpainFull Time
Sales Executive Madrid, SpainFull Time
Sales Executive Warsaw, PolandFull Time
Sales Store Manager Warsaw, PolandFull Time