Store Manager – Experience Center, Amsterdam
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments. In our experience centers, customers and interested parties can personally get acquainted with the myPOS products and services. The wide range of products varies from mobile payment terminals and accessories to e-commerce payment services and credit cards. myPOS ranks fifth as a payment terminal provider in the Netherlands.
Are you ready to take myPOS to the top?
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Daily management at the store
- Management of the sales and support staff
- Setting targets for team members and providing coaching and support in the process of reaching them
- Developing strategy for all sales and marketing activities of the branch together with Sales and Marketing officers
- Developing myPOS market share across the country
- Stock levels of all products at the store and communicating deliveries with respective teams
- Accounting, planning, budgets and reports of the site
To successfully fulfill this function, you have:
- Consistency and negotiation skills
- Proven sales and people management experience.
- Very strong commercial, communicative and relational skills.
- Result orientated mindset – ability to focus on meeting targets and providing the best experience for customers.
- Previous experience in the telecom or IT sector.
- Experience with automated systems and office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High level of business Dutch and English language – both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of French and / or German language would be consider an advantage.
- Higher education in a relevant area – commerce, marketing, management, etc.
What will you get with us:
- Opportunity to develop and grow as part of one of the most innovative companies in the FinTech sector.
- Full time – 40h contract
- Competitive remuneration with a variable component in achieving targets.
- Travel allowance.
- 29 holiday days / yearly
- Job-related training and education.
- Modern office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Have we triggered your interest? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter.
We will contact you as soon as possible! We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (10)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
CRM Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time