When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments. In our experience centers, customers and interested parties can personally get acquainted with the myPOS products and services. The wide range of products varies from mobile payment terminals and accessories to e-commerce payment services and credit cards.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join us as a Store Manager in our Showroom in Varna.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Daily management at the store.
- Management of the sales and support staff.
- Reaching the set by the Country manager Sales targets.
- Developing the myPOS market in the North and South Eastern part of Bulgaria, along with the Central Region incl. building an agent network in the same regions.
- Stock levels of all products at the store and communicating deliveries with respective teams.
- Visiting different trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Providing Information regarding sales objectives and business results. Reporting to the Country manager on a weekly basis
To successfully fulfill this function, you have:
- Consistency and negotiation skills.
- Proven sales and people management experience.
- Very strong commercial, communicative and relational skills.
- Result orientated mindset – ability to focus on meeting targets and providing the best experience for customers.
- Previous experience in the telecom or IT sector will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with automated systems and office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Very good level of English language – both verbal and written.
- Higher education in a relevant area – commerce, marketing, management, etc.
- Clear driving license, category B.
In return we will gladly offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Have we triggered your interest? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (5)
Key Account Manager with English/French/German/Italian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Representative Lisbon, PortugalFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Amsterdam Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time