Software Integrations Specialist
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Software Integrations Specialist!
Your main challenges will include:
- Handling different types of inquiries from partners and assist them in overcoming the challenges.
- Maintaining the relationship with current and new corporate partners by communicating with them over e-mail and phone on a daily basis.
- Performing different analyses and reports on activities.
- Clarifying and doing a follow-up on inquiries and current projects related to product and service integrations.
- Keeping yourself and all involved parties up-to-date with any updates on the process of implementations and any emerging changes.
- Providing the best experience to partners during the implementation of projects.
- Bringing your passion and ideas to actions.
We would like to meet someone who has:
- University degree in a technical major or is in the process of studying.
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with coding is welcomed but not necessary.
- Experience with eCommerce solutions will be a plus.
- Passion for technical innovations.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with data.
What we would like to offer you in return:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to build your career with myPOS?
Send us your CV in English and a few words about yourself and your passion for development in a Cover letter.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!