myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a SEO Specialist with us?
You will be challenged to:
- Analyze, review, optimize and change our websites in order to improve our search engines rankings.
- Work to maximize the organic traffic to the site by improving page rankings within search engines.
- Measure the effectiveness of Seer’s strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, ahrefs, Google Analytics.
- Opportunities (search audits and analyses), Measurement and Ongoing Optimization (reporting and insights), and Site Build Activities (working with developers on specs/implementation).
- On and Off-page optimization.
- Research and stay up to date with the latest search trends.
You will fit best if you:
- Have been called an SEO Ninja and have 2 years of experience in the field.
- You are the go-to person when there is a challenge and your extensive understanding of SEO principles, best practices, and industry trends help solving it.
- Have a blindfold and still can provide a high proficiency in SEO analytics, technical SEO, testing and optimization using: Google Search Console, etc.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting team-building events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!