Senior Transaction Monitoring Expert
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 400 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As Senior Transaction Monitoring Expert you will be part of the Merchant Risk Assessment team. Your professional experience will be your strongest asset in this role, but to be successful the ultimate must-haves are positive energy, can-do attitude, and emotional intelligence as we are looking for someone to join us and share both our vision and strive for growth.
- Lead and support the implementation and set-up of the transaction monitoring system, putting the emphasis on Fraud and AML prevention.
- Translate Fraud & AML models into rules aimed to minimize fraud activities and potential loss.
- Ensure up to date rules are in place to identify risks. Make recommendations to improve the existing process of effective management and enhancement of the recovery of bad debt related to chargeback and fraud activities.
- Suggest improvements to risk related projects, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve issues related to acquiring and issuing.
- Assist in developing the process of identifying and evaluating the potential risk of business areas. Manage this process in line with the company’s strategy and ensure the early identification of internal risks.
- Keep up to date information and best practices from risk trends and how to proactively mitigate the impact of fraud and chargeback.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc management reports.
- Experience with transaction monitoring/screening within rules-based system and its management
- Experience with Notolytix NOTO solution is a plus.
- Previous experience within risk, fraud and/or credit evaluation.
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics or similar.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills
- Experience working with analytical/statistical tools will be considered an advantage
- SQL experience will be considered a strong advantage.
- Experience with card schemes (issuing and acquiring) is a plus.
- Experience with chargebacks and re-presentment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized and eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment individual
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “A-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (7)
Transaction Monitoring Executive Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Transaction Monitoring Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Card Schemes Expert Sofia, BulgariaFull Time