Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
myPOS Technologies AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Collect business requirements for the Quality assurance of the solutions.
- Prepare design and planning of the quality assurance processes.
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios and organize them into the tests sessions to ensure the expected quality of the delivery.
- Perform manual and automated testing of different functionalities and platforms on various devices
- Plan and implement full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Manage identified anomalies – documenting, resolution and regressions.
- Ensure Incident management resolution (Third level of support) and problem management for the solutions in production.
The successful candidate should have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of automation testing (C# or/and Java).
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision, able to work tight deadlines under pressure
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience and/or knowledge of MS SQL would be consider an advantage.
- Fluent English language.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna or Sofia)
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas or full coverage of “Multisport” card (based on the location)
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!