Senior PHP Developer
myPOS is a solution for every kind of businesses. From nano/micro single owner companies to big chains. We give the opportunity to merchants to accept card payments both in physical and online stores.
Our software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds led us to having a great product that over 150,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments.
You will work in a Web Development team along with many other professionals oriented to the product development. We are proud to have our great team to make all our brave ideas possible. With passion and by believing in the product, we always reach what we aim for. The team rely on strong skills and experience, but also on curiosity and strive to improve every day. The variety of brilliant colleagues from different background gives you the chance to vastly enrich your knowledge and develop your potential. We value ideas sharing and are always willing to hear a different point of view. When it comes to coding, we count on clear, reliable and working code, when building a team, we count on pretty much the same.
The projects of the Web Development team vary so it can always offer you challenging and rewarding working environment. They include managing and improving company website, e-commerce platforms, new online payment methods, analytics features, APIs to name a few.
Here are the important things you will be in charge of in this position:
- Working hands-on and develop web-based applications
- Work on different projects with all teams across the company
- Gain and share experience with other teams of senior developers in both technical and analytical aspects
- Showing expertise in the used technologies and be open and willing to integrate and establish new ones
- Contributing with solid coding methods including testing, documentation and best practices to produce reliable, scalable and maintainable features
- Actively supporting your team members, sharing knowledge and keeping up with all technological innovations
- Having fun and being challenged
You will fit best if you have:
- Tech stack: PHP (Symfony/Laravel); React; jQuery, CMS (WordPress); PrestaShop; HTML5; CSS3 (Bootstrap); GIT;
- At least 4 years of experience on relevant position
- Vast experience with development & support for diverse Web-based applications
- Experience with APIs
- Experience in MySQL database
- Understanding the security standards for the development of internet applications
- Passion for learning and willingness to develop yourself as a professional
- Advanced object–oriented programming skills
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia)
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Full relocation package available incl. 1 year accommodation coverage
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Portfolio – share with us your work and outshine the others (if available).