Senior Online Marketing Specialist
myPOS Technologies AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As a Senior Online Marketing specialist, your digital marketing experience and analytical thinking will be your strongest qualities. You are a creative problem solver, keen to learn and grow and you believe that the devil is always in the details. You’re comfortable with working with other people and departments to improve our online presence and placement on the world wide web.
In this role, you will be challenged to:
- Be in the heart of the planning and execution of omni-channel international campaigns
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Negotiate with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals such as designers, product managers and developers to coordinate customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, PPC, radio, outdoor etc.)
- Assist in reporting and analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- University degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience
- High level knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads platforms, SEO and Email marketing
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Thorough understanding of market research methods, marketing data analytics and tools
- Well-organized and detail-oriented self-starter
- Excellent written English skills
- E-commerce experience will definitely put your application on top of the rest!
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applicants’ data, and you can be sure that your personal details will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!