Senior Chargeback Expert
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 450 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As Senior Chargeback Expert you will be part of the Merchant Risk Assessment team. Your experience working with Cared Schemes will be your strongest asset in this role. To be successful the ultimate must-haves are positive energy, can-do attitude, and emotional intelligence as we are looking for someone to join us and share both our vision and strive for growth.
- Lead the entire chargeback process, both issuing and acquiring sides. Ensure chargebacks and disputes are handled in a timely manner and maximize recovery.
- Process and execute all correspondence with partnering card schemes and other financial partners.
- Ensure adequate processes in place to identify risks and make recommendations to effectively manage and enhance recovery of bad debt related to acquiring and issuing chargebacks.
- Provide accurate management reporting on both sides – acquiring and issuing.
- Suggest improvements to risk related projects, processes and procedures in relation to chargebacks and disputes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve issues and manual processing errors related to acquiring and issuing chargebacks
- Collaborate with Transaction Monitoring team and Risk Assessment team over fraud and chargebacks reduction
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas risks and to ensure early identification of internal risks assuring that these are managed in line with company’s strategy
- Experience with chargebacks and representment.
- Experience with card schemes (issuing and acquiring).
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level.
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics or similar.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience with Risk, Fraud and/or credit evaluation.
- Transaction monitoring/screening within rules-based system and its management will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills.
- Experience working with analytical/statistical tools will be considered an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, organized and eager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment individual.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30)
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Full coverage of Multisport card
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Risk Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Transaction Monitoring Analyst – night shifts Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Transaction Monitoring Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Transaction Monitoring Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Senior Chargeback Expert Varna, BulgariaFull Time