Senior C# Developer
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
We are expanding our portfolio of products and services which leads to the need of fresh minds in our development teams. As a Senior C# professional you will have the opportunity to join any of our multiple teams within myPOS family. Part of our C# force is focused on the development of all of our internal systems and platforms, and the rest are devoted to developing and maintaining APIs to support the connections and logic of our mobile applications. The variety of projects, systems, platforms and hence, opportunities to develop are wide so you can never get bored!
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a Senior C# developer with us?
Some of your challenges will be:
- Develop software solutions, database models and scripts
- Develop and maintain APIs
- Active participation in all stages of the product lifecycle
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases
- Ensure the third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution
- Review code and apply best practices
- Be a team player and support and contribute to the development of other team members
- University degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in C# projects
- ASP MVC/MVC.NET
- Entity framework
- MS SQL, PostrgeSQL, MySql, MongoDB.
- Advanced object-oriented programming skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Familiar with version control
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Management Studio
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Windows/Web (Micro)Service experience
- Knowledge in C and/or C++
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia)
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Full relocation package available incl. 1 year accommodation coverage
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!