Senior Android Developer
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely. With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments. Join us as an Android Application Developer if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career:
Your challenges will be to:
- Lead the design and development of new mobile applications and features.
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with the Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
- Help us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
We would love to meet someone who has:
- University degree in Computer science, Computer Information Systems or related.
- 3+ years of experience with Android, Java, Kotlin or other technology.
- Fundamental knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of network programming (client-server programming, TCP/IP, HTTP).
- Basic knowledge in using XML and JSON.
- Good level of English language.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment in our office in Varna
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!