Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a Senior Accountant with us?
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise a team of superior accounting assistants.
- Provide daily financial oversight, to ensure financial records are complete, accurate and compliant with the Bulgarian legislation.
- Work proactively and cooperatively with the management and to provide them with reliable information.
- Be a part of the preparation of the monthly management accounts of the group.
- Maintain and improve the current accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure full IFRS compliance.
- Oversee tax compliance, liaise with external auditors and tax advisers.
- Complete the statutory annual accounts.
- 2-5 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge in Corporate finance would be considered as strong advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with IFRS and the Bulgarian Tax legislation.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficient user of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Competences: strong organizational and analytical skills, very good interpersonal skills, self-starter, able to resolve issues with own initiative.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- Daily food allowance
- Onsite fitness, sport activities and Multisport coverage
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks at the office.
- Exciting teambuilding events;
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!