At myPOS, we believe that all businesses owners and entrepreneurs must have the chance to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our team in Portugal .
As a Sales Developer , you will work together with our Sales Team to grow our client base and build long-lasting and fruitful relationships with SMEs within your dedicated markets.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS
In the current role you will be challenged to:
- Market and promote company products and services to current and potential clients
- Perform a research of the local business to advertise myPOS payment solution
- Initiate meetings with potential clients and present the company’s product and service
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the firm’s business and capabilities in order to demonstrate value to potential clients
- Be a collaborative contributory to a global sales team
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Upsell products from the company’s portfolio to new and existing clients
- Coordinate the Sales strategy and development with the Country Manager
- Act as a brand ambassador on fairs, exhibitions and local business networking events
- Coordinates with sales leadership on activities to follow during the fiscal year
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of technology and software integrations;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Professional experience in payments or related industry will be considered a strong advantage;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Opportunities for exciting business travels.
- Job in the fastest developing industry – FinTech
- Building a network of strong professionals in the field
Are your ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and motivation letter. Show us your willingness to join our team and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (5)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Amsterdam Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time