At myPOS, we believe that all businesses owners and entrepreneurs must have the chance to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and have joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments! Be part of that change.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our UK team.
You will be a key member of our dynamic Sales Team; you will be responsible for building your client base and developing long-lasting and fruitful relationships with SMEs within your dedicated markets.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS
In the role you will be challenged to:
- Market and promote our products and services to current and potential clients
- Research local businesses and market segments to promote myPOS payment solutions
- Proactively initiate meetings with potential clients and expertly present the company’s product and services
- Maintain an in depth understanding of the firm’s business and capabilities in order to demonstrate value to potential clients
- Be a collaborative contributor to a global sales team
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Upsell products from the company’s portfolio to new and existing clients
- Collaborate with the Country Manager on your ideas and initiatives to grow the myPOS business in the UK
- Act as a brand ambassador at fairs, exhibitions and local business networking events
If the below describes you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar is preferred but not essential; A desire to learn and proven personal development is essential.
- Sales/Commercial background, with at least two years’ experience.
- Result-driven and goal-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interest, and hopefully some understanding, of the latest technology available is an important attribute.
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude.
- Professional experience in payments or related industry will be considered a strong advantage.
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- Attractive and motivating remuneration.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments.
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in a fast growth fintech company.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Building a network of strong professionals in the dynamic payments industry.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and motivation letter. Show us your willingness to join our team and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
CRM Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time