Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS, we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later, we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 120,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you ready to build the future of payments and take the next step in your career to help the business growth of small and medium merchants? If so, join our sales team at myPOS
In the current role, we will challenge you to:
- Maintain the current businesses and develop growth opportunities.
- Market and promote company products and services to current and potential clients
- Participate in negotiations and conclusions with new business partners of the company and ensure their profitability by presenting the products and motivating the customer in the decision making process.
- Coordinate the sales strategy and contributes to the strategy development with the Regional Manager
- Act as an ambassador of myPOS at fairs, exhibitions and local business networks;
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Coordinates with sales leadership on activities to follow during the fiscal year
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- Solid B2B experience in a similar position; Professional experience in payments or related industry will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of CRM Systems.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You find new technologies and devices exciting;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proficiency in using MS Office; (Excel especially);
- Fluency in English – is an advantage
- Driving License
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together with the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Full coverage of Multisport card
- Did we mention free coffee and drinks at the office?
- Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
CRM Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time