Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS, we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later, we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative sales professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our team.
Are you ready to build the future of payments and take the next step in your career to help the business growth of small and medium merchants? If so, join our sales team at myPOS
In the current role, we will challenge you to:
- Maintain the existing client data base and develop growth opportunities.
- Market and promote company products and services to existing and potential clients
- Conducting negotiations with potential customers
- Act as an ambassador of myPOS at fairs, exhibitions and local business networks;
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Providing after-sales support
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain clients’ files using the company CRM
- Answer client questions about products, prices and availability.
- 2+ years’ experience on a similar position
- Experience in the payment industry will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience in a telecoms retail outlet or similar will be considered a strong advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- Fluency in English will be considered as an advantage
Here is what we`ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!