Sales Operations Specialist
Who are we?
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 120,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Your challenges will be to:
- Build and maintain a reporting framework to monitor the activity of the sales team.
- Provide business analytics and reporting support in the area of pipeline and pipeline generation efforts and track KPIs.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to ensure CRM hygiene and continuously improve the sales processes by working proactively with sales managers.
- Quickly learn, understand, and clearly document current processes, interactions & dependencies.
- Provide business analytics and advice to the sales managers on ongoing business and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure all the needed information to support the business and sales team is available in a timely and accurate manner.
- Play a key role in supporting sales teams to maximize their efficiency.
You will fit best in the role if you are/have:
- Critical thinker who can quickly diagnose problems with hypotheses & quantify impact.
- Data driven & experienced working cross- functionally.
- Able to present to & comfortable around multiple managerial levels.
- With a strong sense of accountability & drive.
- Eager to continuously learn and develop.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative and high growth environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, business, statistics or another related field.
- Working knowledge of CRM / MS Excel / Google Sheets, Jira and Asana (or similar).
- Experience using technology & automation to design processes.
- Abile to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals and results and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
What you can expect:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of payment solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
CRM Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time