Sales Operations Manager
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and well-organized professional to join our team in Varna!
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will play a key role in the organization and management of the day to day operations of our vast network of distribution partners. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot about the payments industry in one of the most dynamically developing companies in the business.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Sales Operations Manager.
Your main challenges will include:
- Manage and develop the relationship with current and new corporate partners by communicating with them over e-mail and phone on a daily basis.
- Manage and handle different sorts of inquiries from partners and ensure the fast and efficient solution of any encountered issues within the set standard response time
- Plan, organize and oversee day-to-day operations of the distribution network and actively participate in improving the processes and the work flow
- Work with accounting systems – create invoices, approve purchase orders and monitor the prompt execution
- Prepare periodic reporting on the financial liabilities of the partners, which reporting is made available to the Senior Management
- Prepare weekly reporting on the completed activities of the team
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines for the internal team
- Set clear team goals and monitor the accomplishment
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or relevant.
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken.
- Excellent level of French and/or Italian and/or German language – both written and spoken would be considered as strong advantage.
- Experience in Accounting and Finance would be considered as strong advantage.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and capability to work with data
- Decision-making skills;
- Fluency in Excel;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- Attractive and motivating remuneration
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV and Cover letter in English and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
nly short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!