At myPOS, we believe that all business owners and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which help SMEs grow.
myPOS is trusted by more than 150 000 SMEs across Europe and proves to be the fastest growing payment solution on the market.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, result-oriented Sales Manager to lead our team in Bucharest.
The candidate will have the overall responsibility to manage, mentor and develop a strong Sales Team and ensure the team meets and exceeds sales targets.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a huge step in your career by joining the European innovation leader and change the way SMEs do business.
- Develop sales strategies to grow our client base, increase in-store traffic and continuously grow
- Meeting sales targets by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to the sales team
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction by maintaining the myPOS Standards of Customer Service Excellence
- Analyse sales results and ongoing revenues
- Implement customer retention strategies and practices
- Develop sales strategies to grow our client base in Romania
- Meet sales targets by training, motivating, mentoring, follow-through KPIs and provide feedback to your sales team
- Organize sales campaigns to grow the sales funnel and hit sales targets
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Managing the rota, supervisor and store assistants
- Managing stock and conducting inventories and audits as required
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Using information technology to record sales figures, analyse data and forward plan
- Providing or organizing training and development
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues
- Dealing with sales, as and when required.
- Proven successful experience in managing a sales team in a retail outlet
- Powerful leadership skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Location: myPOS Experience Center Bucharest
Reporting to: Country Manager
Travel required: As and when required
What we offer?
- Attractive remuneration based on achievements
- International and talented team
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in a Europe-wide Group of companies.
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development.
- Class A-Type offices
- A fantastic opportunity for career development within a very dynamic and growing business
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Manager European Agent NetworkFull Time
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Representative Lisbon, PortugalFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time