Sales Manager – Telesales
At myPOS, we believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a positive, energetic, proactive and communicative leader with strong business acumen, can-do attitude and passion for sales and innovation to join our team in Varna and commit fully to the prosperity of our Direct Sales team.
As Manager of our Telesales division you will pave the way to success for our Sales Specialists by guiding, mentoring, motivating, training and supporting your team.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Sales Manager Payment Terminals.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work to grow our customer base in line with the company’s Sales Strategy;
- Analyze trends and market specifics to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for business growth;
- Meet and exceed planned sales goals for the Direct Sales team;
- Track and analyze activities and report results;
- Oversee the activities and performance of the Direct Sales team;
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on lead generation;
- Ongoing training and development of the Direct Sales team;
- Develop the Direct Sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education;
- Identify, approach and convert prospective clients;
- Identify strategic clients which will solidify the company’s position on the market by industry infiltration;
- Identify new product or service offerings to better address the market needs;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluate options; resolve internal priorities;
- Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports;
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Experience in team management;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of technology. Knowledge of digital payments will be considered a strong advantage;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions will be considered a strong advantage;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunities for exciting business travels.
Are your ready to take your career to the next level?
Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!