At myPOS, we believe that small business owners and solopreneurs must be provided with innovative, accessible and affordable solutions to help them grow their business successfully.
myPOS provides a smart platform which helps SMEs across the EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow – instant settlement of card payments, real-time access to funds and integrated tools which make selling in-person and online easy.
Over 150,000 clients in more than 30 European countries have already joined the Payments Revolution, led by myPOS!
myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses.
Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the way SMEs sell products and services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on Sales Manager, who will take the lead of our local sales team.
The ideal candidate will have background in building and developing strong sales teams, with a good mix of inside sales and field sales experience.
Your role will require you to start from scratch and balance your time between planning, recruitment, training new recruits in the very beginning – selling in order to gain a first-hand understanding of the customer profiles, the product and the process.
This is an exciting opportunity to build something special – our ambition is to turn this into one of our largest teams in the next 18 months.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of the concept, the product and customer profile
- Hitting sales targets with your team
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking progress with an actionable and proactive approach
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinating with the Marketing team on lead generation
- Ongoing training and development of your team
- Developing your team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports;
What we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience leading a sales team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Dynamics or similar)
What we offer:
- An amazing opportunity to fulfil your potential within a fast-paced and ambitious organization;
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Best-in-class teambuilding events;
- Opportunities for exciting business travels.
Are your ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Similar jobs (20)
Business Development Manager Milan, ItalyFull Time
Business Development Manager Rome, ItalyFull Time
Business Development Manager Paris, FranceFull Time
Operations Specialist in Sales Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Key Account Manager with German Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Regional Manager Agent Network United KingdomFull Time
Sales Manager London, United KingdomFull Time
Regional Manager Agent Network Brussels, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Manager Brussels, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Representative Brussels, BelgiumFull Time