myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Participate in the process of drawing up and managing a portfolio of merchants in relation to regulatory requirements and card transaction acceptance.
- Conduct preliminary research related to the merchants and their business activity including research on economically connected and related persons, media and social media activity, etc.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and analysis of the merchant performance regarding the level of risk factors
- Evaluate merchants` exposure and prepare regular reports to the management.
- University degree in Economics, Law or other relevant.
- At least 2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Excellent command of English.
- Additional EU languages will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in research and analysis of information will be considered a strong advantage.
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!