Risk Assessment Specialist
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 50,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
- Conduct clients analysis and assessment based on provided documents as well as public and/ or other relevant resources.
- Review periodically existing clients’ database.
- Evaluate merchants` exposure.
- University degree in Economics, Law or other relevant.
- At least 2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Pro-active approach and ability to take appropriate decisions.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Excellent command of English.
- Additional EU languages will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in research and analysis of information will be considered a strong advantage.
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- A brand new “Google Office-Class” workplace in a relaxing, hi-tech atmosphere.
- Attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
- The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of FinTech Payment Solutions.
- Real opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
- Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere fortified by regular exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh with a variety of sport activities in our facilities, including fitness and bowling.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you willing to take the challenge?
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentialityfollowing the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information willbe collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored fora period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates willbe contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!