myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 350 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As Risk Analyst you will be part of the Merchant Risk Assessment team. To be successful in this role the ultimate must-haves are positive energy, can-do attitude, and emotional intelligence as we are looking for someone to join us and share both our vision and strive for growth.
- Verification and reviews of our (to be) clients, merchants, distributors. Checks against card scheme and other blacklists. Providing post review risk statements
- Monitoring new POS device activations, payment functionalities, limits
- Transaction monitoring, alerts review & decisioning
- Risk cases investigation received via different channels and consequent resolution
- Assisting Payments, Compliance, Customer service & KYC/KYB teams with risk expertise
- Analysis and Reporting
- Identification and investigation of fraud & risk patterns and models with counteracting proposals
- Various interactions in regards to payments and card schemes
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Banking or similar
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Detail-oriented, organized, with an ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Previous experience within Risk, Fraud, Banking
- Transaction monitoring/screening within rules-based system and its management is a plus.
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills and experience is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
- Experience with card schemes (issuing and acquiring) is a plus
- Experience with chargebacks and representment is a plus
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level is a plus
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (7)
Transaction Monitoring Executive Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Senior Transaction Monitoring Expert Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Transaction Monitoring Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Card Schemes Expert Sofia, BulgariaFull Time