Retail Sales Manager
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 80,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for technology to join our team in Varna and commit fully to the growth of our direct sales via the myPOS Experience Centers across Europe.
As a Retail Sales Manager you will be responsible for the growth and development of dedicated sales teams, located in the myPOS Stores in European capital cities like Barcelona, Paris and Milan to name a few.
You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Office and will be working closely with the local team managers to ensure they are set to meet and exceed sales targets.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Retail Sales Manager.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work to grow our direct sales across the myPOS Experience Centers in line with the company’s Sales Strategy;
- Analyse trends and market specifics to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for business growth;
- Meeting and exceeding planned sales goals for the myPOS Experience Centers;
- Track and analyse activities and report results;
- Oversee the activities and performance of the myPOS Experience Centers;
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on lead generation;
- Organize and monitor the training and development of the designated teams;
- Develop the Experience Centers teams through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education;
- Identify strategic Partners which will solidify the company’s position on the respective market;
- Identify new product or service offerings to better address the market needs;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluatе options; resolvе internal priorities; recommend equity investments;
- Travel occasionally to meet the Sales Teams, based in myPOS Experience centers;
- Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on sales and business development activities;
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of financial services and technology;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Willingness to travel;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions will be considered a strong advantage;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunities for exciting business travels.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!