Regional Manager Agent Network
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 130,000 clients in more than 30 European countries have joined the Payments Revolution by choosing to trust myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of financial services. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and client-centric approach are changing the here to empower SMEs to start, build and grow their business.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for technology to join our team in Vienna and commit fully to the growth of our network of Agents in the region.
As the Regional Manager of our Agent Network, you will work closely with our local team and our international headquarters, to grow our network of agents and continuously refine our methodology, our sales pitch and maximize performance.
You will take the lead by identifying opportunities to expand our geographical and industry vertical coverage, as well as introduce improvements to reduce friction and enable sales via agents. Your role will require you to take strong ownership over your designated region, recruit new agents, develop existing ones by mentorship, training, guidance and motivation. You will make sure that all myPOS agents in your region possess the necessary knowledge and the instruments they need in order to act as an extension of your efforts to increase our market share in Austria.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Regional Manager Agent Network.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work to develop and grow our own agent network in Austria in line with the company’s Sales Strategy;
- Analyze trends and market specifics to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for business growth;
- Meet and exceed sales goals for the Direct Sales channel via agents;
- Track and analyze activities of your agent network and report results;
- Ongoing training and development of your Agent Network;
- Identify, approach and convert prospective agents;
- Identify strategic agents which will solidify the company’s position on the market by entering different industries and communities;
- Screen potential opportunities to grow the agent network by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
- Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports;
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales and sales management;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of technology financial services;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Professional experience in building agent networks will be considered as a strong advantage;
What we offer:
- An amazing opportunity to fulfil your potential within a fast-paced and ambitious organization;
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Best-in-class teambuilding events;