myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 70,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 200 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a Recruitment Specialist with us?
You will be challenged to:
- Be the Go-To person for good and bad;
- Work at a really dynamic pace. For Real;
- Set profiles with Managers and pre-select candidates;
- Interview candidates over the phone, face to face and over Skype and actively involve in selecting process;
- Improve and implement overall Recruitment Strategy for various countries;
- Be proactive and contact various sources in the search of candidates (Career centers, Universities, Social media);
- Match suitable candidates with proper open positions;
- Forget a few words in your dictionary such as – I can’t, I don’t know, It cannot be done;
You will fit best by:
- Having perfect English skills (verbal and written);
- Having a decent knowledge about Bulgarian and European Labor Law
- Having at least 1 year experience working as a recruiter on an international level;
- Loving to communicate with people and having strong emotional intelligence;
- Always striving for the best and never stop learning attitude;
- Multitasking and prioritizing your tasks.
We will gladly offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- Attractive and motivating salary + additional pay for food;
- Additional health insurance;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Exciting team-building events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Send us a CV in English and don’t save on your creativity.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!