A bit more about myPOS:
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 100,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 200 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments. We aim to keep the thinking and dynamics of a startup in terms of business products, team and company culture.
The innovation, the orientation towards solving real business problems and the freedom that is offered to our clients, partners and experienced specialists is at the heart of everything we do.
Our HR team:
We aim to provide the best experience to potential and current employees from the very first point of contact through the whole period of their career at myPOS. For us it is important to build long-term relationships with our colleagues and to be accessible and open-minded point of contact for their everyday challenges, success stories and ideas – always ready to hear them out. We are fully engaged in building a culture where everybody feels welcome and appreciated. Dynamics and inclusiveness are two of the company values that we always refer to. There is no routine and boredom at the office.
Our team is looking to expand with one more go-to person approaching work with a smile and positive mindset.
Do you feel like joining such team as Recruitment Specialist? See below what you can expect and how we see the perfect profile.
You will be challenged to:
- Build knowledge base on the positions within the company in order to be able to engage potential candidates and pitch the company and the specific opportunity.
- Work with hiring managers to establish the best profile to fit the role.
- Develop employer’s presence on all recruitment platforms and social media. Prepare job ads and updating them accordingly. Post ads on all platforms, websites and social media. Develop myPOS careers profile on LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Initial screening of candidates, perform phone interviews, present suitable candidates to hiring managers. Schedule face-to-face / online interviews with candidates and be involved in executing them. Follow up during after interview process and provide timely feedback to candidates.
- Prepare and present job offers to candidates. Follow up on the onboarding process.
- Expand your network and headhunt potential candidates.
- Develop a pool of candidates especially for frequently filled positions.
- Prepare reports about recruitment processes.
- Proactively search for job fair events and organize the company presence;
- Support the team in onboarding and offboarding employees;
- Be company and happiness ambassador. Initiate and assist with company events organization, teambuildings, etc.
The profile we are looking for:
- Higher education in Human Resources, Psychology, Economics, IT, , or another similar major.
- Experience in recruitment in various roles. Work in BPO, Financial institution, IT outsourcing company and experience in international recruitment would be considered a strong advantage.
- Feeling confident in conducting interviews – both behavioral and technical.
- Experience in headhunting and in partnerships with HR/Recruitment agencies and Universities would be a plus.
- Proactiveness in terms of candidates sourcing and employer branding initiatives.
- Knowledge in IT/ Development area would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in recruitment fairs and events.
- Confident with MS Office pack.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adaptability to dynamic atmosphere.
- Great use of English – both written and spoken.
- Has experience in writing catchy texts to promote job postings and recruitment campaigns
- Welcoming approach to people and positive attitude combined with strong emotional intelligence.
Here is what we’ve got to offer
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!