Quality Assurance Team Lead
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Analyze current processes in QA team, suggest and implement improvements
- Prepare design and planning of the quality assurance processes. Distribute tasks among team members
- Plan, organize and coordinate the tasks among the team
- Support team members with product knowledge and expertise
- Collect business requirements for the Quality assurance of the solutions.
- Take an active part in the processes for implementation of new or updated business services
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios and organize them into the tests sessions to ensure the expected quality of the delivery.
- Manage identified anomalies – documenting, resolution and regressions.
- Communicates with Project managers and development teams for better understanding of new services and functionalities
The successful candidate should have:
- Relevant education in a higher institution or technical academy
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Knowledge and understanding of C#, Java and MS SQL
- Ability to collect business requirements, skills, and technics
- Fluent English language
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience in people management
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!