Quality Assurance Specialist
myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 60,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Collect business requirements for the Quality assurance of the solutions.
- Arrange and animate sessions and workshops to collect business requirements with the business representatives.
- Take an active part in the processes for implementation of new or updated business services, define by SLA.
- Prepare design and planning of the quality assurance processes.
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios and organize them into the tests sessions to ensure the expected quality of the delivery.
- Manage identified anomalies – documenting, resolution and regressions.
- Ensure Incident management resolution (Third level of support) and problem management for the solutions in production.
The successful candidate should have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 1 year of related experience is an advantage.
- Quality assurance management skills.
- Ability to collect business requirements, skills, and techniques.
- Fluent English language.
- Communication and presentation skills would be considered an advantage.
- Great attention to detail.
- Keeping up with deadlines.
- QA course is an advantage.
- Knowledge of automation testing (C# or/and Java).
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!