Who are we?
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 150,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 450 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Join us as a Product Owner if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career:
Your challenges will be to:
- Work hand-in-hand with a team of product managers, development teams and other departments, to deliver the best-in-class product solutions for our clients.
- Write specifications and requirements according to system capabilities, design workflow charts and diagrams, maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of existing products and services, the client feedback and the arising issues, to design and implement together with the team.
- Be the ambassador of the product within the company.
You will fit best in the role if you have:
- University Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 2+ years experience in the field of Product Management, Business Analysis, Fin-tech, or Project management
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience with self-initiated projects.
- Experience with Mobile Applications would be considered an advantage.
What we would like to offer you in return:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia)
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30)
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!