Product Manager – Business Development
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Join us as a Product Manager – Business Development if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career!
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Determine research scope and methods to obtain required market information, based on customers’ needs and desires.
- Recommend the nature and scope of improvements to products and services by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Bring new products/improvements to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing timelines with variable teams; involved in the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Be involved in product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Experience in a similar role and/or degree in Economics, Marketing or other related major;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions is an advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in writing business plans with actionable objectives;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Ability to conduct research and data analysis.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of payment solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
- Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English;
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (5)
Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Corporate Development Associate BulgariaFull Time
Strategic Initiatives & Business Operations Associate BulgariaFull Time
Product Manager, Core Consumer BulgariaFull Time
Business Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time