Product Associate, Core Consumer
myPOS was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty vision; to truly simplify money, so businesses can focus on what matters most in life.
At myPOS, our mission is to empower small businesses around the world with innovative end-to-end financial knowledge and solutions. Since 2016, we’ve helped tens of thousands of merchants build sustainable businesses and live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from nano and micro merchants, family owned businesses to small businesses creating jobs and value across Europe.
But we’re just getting started.
You’ll work with our customers, partners and end users to understand their needs, prioritise efforts and deliver the best possible outcomes. You’ll partner with teams across myPOS, especially closely with Engineering and Design, in order to do so.
You’ll work closely with customers to better understand what they need. You will work with our product marketing teams to seize potential opportunities and then work with engineering to build new features and enhancements, which helps us achieve our product revenue targets.
We are looking for the right product machine to own and grow some of our most foundational products. You will be responsible for growing our Core, VAS products.
You will set the product direction, driving new capabilities into our core offering and delivering world class platform scalability. You will define specifications, lead sprint planning, manage roadmaps and prioritise development capacity. You will ensure sound strategic direction and effective detailed plans are in place from architecture to operations to go-to-market.
Product teams at myPOS own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. At myPOS, Product Management is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, legal, risk, analytics and customer-facing teams.
What excites you:
- Lead the ideation, design, technical development and launch of an innovative suite of products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to impactful outcomes
- Engage with customers to understand product pain points and opportunities
- Partner with product marketing and sales to prioritise to product enhancements / fixes based on revenue opportunities (in partnership with PMM)
- Create and manage product strategy, drive roadmaps, project plans and clear product specifications that consistently deliver quality products
- Collaborate with engineering, design, legal, risk, finance and operations to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability and priority of product features
- Deliver customer value iteratively, managing products through various launch phases and follow-on releases. Ensure high return on development capacity.
- Act as a product area evangelist to build awareness within the organisation
- Build scalable processes to ensure your team consistently delivers quality
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to assess market trends and customer demand to drive the ideation and development of new capabilities
- Ensure the QA process, test planning and methodologies are reliable
- Be data-informed and also member-centric in your approach
What excites us:
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points
- An owner’s mindset – you don’t shy away from the hard stuff and dig in to get to the bottom of problems
- A collaborative approach in team environments but also able to act autonomously as a decision-maker
- Experience conducting research to inform product strategy and solution design
- Exceptional analytical curiosity and experience with tools for conducting data analysis
- A passion for our mission: helping members achieve financial peace of mind
- A track record of running through walls to deliver results
- A superlative ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurship, startup, management consulting or private equity experience a plus
- Experience in a similar role and/or degree in Economics, Marketing or other related major
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Professional experience in banking, payments gaming or other financial institutions is an advantage
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- Daily food allowance
- Exciting teambuilding events;
We evaluate what to pursue, craft strategies to maximise impact and help teams deliver market success.
- Place: Work from anywhere
- Commitment: Full time
- Team: Product
- Availability to travel and work across multiple global markets and time zones.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (4)
Corporate Development Associate BulgariaFull Time
Strategic Initiatives & Business Operations Associate BulgariaFull Time
Product Owner – Business DevelopmentFull Time
Product Manager – Business Development Varna, BulgariaFull Time