PR & Communications Manager
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any type and size to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, at myPOS, we ar creating the future of payments!
Our Marketing team is currently looking for a PR & Communications Manager to develop and execute in a team the company overall marketing communications and public relations strategies.
This role is responsible for being our brand voice and promoting myPOS’ reputation as a fintech leader across Europe and a preferred employer brand in Bulgaria.
As the PR & Communications Manager at myPOS, you will:
- Develop end-to-end strategy and execution of pan-European communication projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Stay up to date with industry trends and create professional content such as articles, interviews, and pitching engaging content to publications.
- Develop and distribute press releases
- Capture our customers’ success stories into engaging formats and help drive engagement across different platforms
- Identify relevant industry awards, prepare and submit applications
- Manage and guide regional PR agencies, provide regular reports to the Head of Marketing/CMO
- Support internal communications and external employer branding activities
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design team, the senior executive staff, as well as with other company departments, partnering organisations and service providers
What we expect from the right fit for this role:
- University degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, communications, or other similar area of study required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working professionally in public or media relations in a similar role
- Agency experience and experience in managing a team are considered advantages
- Proven track record of writing professional PR pieces such as press releases, case studies, blogs and more
- Exceptional storytelling and writing skills in both English and Bulgarian
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to come up with innovative solutions
What you can expect:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of payment solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If this sounds like you, apply for the role by sending us:
- CV in English
- Portfolio with articles/press releases in both Bulgarian and English
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that your personal details will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.