myPOS is a solution for every kind of businesses. From nano/micro single owner companies to big chains. We give the opportunity to merchants to accept card payments both in physical and online stores.
Our software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds led us to having a great product that over 150,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments.
You will work in a Web Development team along with many other professionals oriented to the product development. The variety of colleagues from different background and experience gives you the chance to enrich your knowledge and to develop your potential. We value ideas sharing and are always willing to hear a different point of view. From well-established to new projects, the dynamic of everyday tasks is something you can rarely find in another local company. When it comes to coding, we count on clear, reliable and working code. When building a team, we count on pretty much the same.
We want to know not only how well you can code, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Here are the important things you will be in charge of in this position:
- Develop web-based applications and scripts.
- Gain and share experience with a team of senior developers in both technical and analytical aspects.
- Become an expert in the used technologies and be open and willing to integrate and establish new ones.
- Build modern and innovative applications in the financial area.
- Contribute with solid coding methods including testing and documentation to produce reliable and maintainable applications.
- Having fun and being challenged.
You will fit best if you have:
- University Degree or other relevant studies in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience on relevant position.
- Vast experience with PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
- Vast experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Experience in MySQL database.
- Understanding the security standards for the development of internet applications is considered an advantage.
- Passion for learning and willingness to develop yourself as a professional.
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses.
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Portfolio – share with us your work and outshine the others (if available).
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!