Here is a bit more about us:
Software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds can only lead to having a great product that over 100,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments. Modern office, high-end technologies, and positive environment encourage the team to work hard (have fun) and constantly improve to provide the best payment solution and change the way businesses accept card payments.
We want to know not only how well you can code, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Here are the important things you will be in charge of in this position:
- Develop software solutions, database models and scripts.
- Ensure security requirements alignment within applications.
- Manage source code within the system.
- Support release manager to build, packages, versions and releases.
- Ensure a complete bundle of the development documentation.
- Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams.
You will fit best if you have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience on relevant position.
- Vast experience with PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
- Vast experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Yii, Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Experience in MySQL database
- Understanding the security standards for the development of internet applications is considered an advantage.
- Keeping up with deadlines.
- Good level of English.
If you prove to be the right fit for the position we will gladly offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!