|A bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 5 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 70,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career?
If so, join our team!
Your challenges will include:
• Processing invoices
• Transactions screening and monitoring
• Processing in- and outbound bank transfers
• Answer of customers` queries
• Communicate with different departments within the company and external institution regarding transfers` queries
•University degree in Economics/Finance or similar;
•Excellent analytical/statistical skills;
•Very good command of written and spoken English.
•Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level;
•Ability to work with deadlines and multitasking
•Understanding of Compliance policy will be considered as an advantage
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
• Business awareness – good understanding of Payments instruments and requirements.
• Detail-oriented, organized, with an ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Tactful and possess the ability to use sound judgment regarding confidential information.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
• CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!