When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 9 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career?
If so, join our team!
Your challenges will include:
- Understanding the basics of the payment process.
- Detailed knowledge of each type of bank transfer in the company processes -SCT (SEPA Credit transfer), SIP (SEPA Instant transfer), SDD (SEPA Direct Debit), SWIFT, BISERA, FPS (Faster Payment).
- Detailed screening, monitoring and tracking of Incoming and Outgoing transfers.
- Processing of Incoming and Outgoing transfers, ensuring strict compliance with company rules and procedures.
- Processing of liquidity transfers and reconciliation of nostro accounts.
- Performing manual review of all transfer related invoices/documents to ensure compliance with department procedures.
- Processing/rejecting all transfers that do/do not conform to company procedures.
- Using organizational skills to ensure no payments are lost or missing.
- Completing duties according to standard routine for appropriate time/quality and priority.
- Answering of customers’ queries-pending transfers, investigation and cancellations.
- Maintaining correspondence with the correspondent banks regarding all Incoming and Outgoing transfers.
- Planning the working day logically, understand and follow all priorities.
- Cooperating with the Compliance Department and the Risk Department on fraud investigations and detection, as necessary, in areas such as data analysis and reporting.
- Communicating with other departments within the company regarding transfer requests.
- Assisting in the administration, maintenance and improvement of payment processing systems.
- University degree in Economics/Finance or similar;
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at an international level;
- Ability to work with deadlines and multitasking
- Understanding of Compliance policy will be considered as advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Business awareness – good understanding of Payments instruments and requirements.
- Detail-oriented, organized, with an ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Tactful and possess the ability to use sound judgment regarding confidential information.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!