Who are we?
myPOS is afintech with activities in 30 European countries. myPOS Netherlands is thefast-growing sales organization of payment solutions in the Netherlands. Wesell directly to end users and to resellers. Our corporate culture is open,collegial and flexible. A ‘can do’ mentality is central.
The paymentsolutions are among the most modern on the European market. In addition to thetraditional payment terminals and PSP services, the high degree ofintegrability into other systems and the many extra services distinguish myPOSfrom the current providers.
We have threelocations in the Benelux: Amsterdam, Antwerp and Tilburg. We are looking for aPartnerships Manager who will be fully committed to the growth of our networkof resellers and partners in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
As PartnershipsManager you are responsible for our partner network. With your targetedapproach and marketing, you ensure that existing partner relationships areexpanded and new partners are connected.
You ensure thatour myPOS partners have the knowledge and tools they need to jointly increaseour joint market share in the Netherlands.
As aPartnerships Manager you are constantly looking for new partnerships in themarket. You combine your commercial talents, your love for technology with agood dose of creativity and you work together with different teams withinmyPOS.
• Maintainingand expanding the existing network of integration partners, resellers andconsultants;
• Generatingnew business by actively unlocking new opportunities in the market;
• Identifyingand reporting commercial developments in the market;
• Operate as asubject matter expert with our partners. You know everything about the myPOSproducts and services;
• Devise andcommercialize new solutions together with our partners;
Who are you?
A commerciallydriven talent with an affinity for ICT or FinTech. The following properties areindispensable:
• Demonstratedexperience in channel or partner management in a competitive Business toBusiness environment;
• Very strongcommercial, communication and relational skills;
• Experience inthe payment system, telecom or IT sector is an advantage;
• Resultorientation: you achieve your targets and objectives;
• Goodknowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
• Experiencewith and knowledge of automated systems such as CRM systems, financial systemsand Microsoft Office applications such as Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Word;
• You enjoybeing on the road a lot and traveling (internationally);
• HBO work andthinking level;
What do we offer?
You will bepart of a small team of enthusiastic employees. We offer you:
• Nice rolewithin an international company.
• Working in aninformal environment and the opportunity to create impact;
• A good salaryand a royal variable remuneration;
• Goodsecondary employment conditions;
• Lease car;
• 29 vacationdays;
• Excellentpension scheme;
• Companycredit card for your expenses;
• When you areat the office you will receive a fully catered luxury lunch;
• Your workingarea is the Netherlands; office location is primarily Amsterdam, secondaryTilburg;
Do you seeyourself as a successful Partnerships Manager at myPOS? Apply now by submittingyour C.V. + send motivation to email@example.com for the attention ofAnthony. We will contact you as soon as possible! For questions you can call 020-2252912.